Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Practically two different firm. Work culture in Mumbai is far better than the toxic culture in the Delhi team.

Excessively understaffed, and moody seniors is what the people working there told me. NO OPEN DOOR POLICY. Even as an intern I could see the associates hesitating in asking timelines/other questions from their seniors. I have heard the partners, in the banking team, are really uncoordinated and throw the juniors under the bus. Mumbai associates seem happier and more satisfied and hardly have anything negative to say about their senior, while the Delhi bunch cannot stop complaining about the partners and the ones about to become partners.
Delhi was always a mess but the major chunk of M&A, Projects and Competition is done in Delhi. B&F and DCM is where Mumbai dominates with a great culture. Delhi bonuses are higher though.
Imho - the competition team is not so bad. Weirdly chill team. Not complaining.
Truer words have never been spoken. The whole godforsaken banking team is uncoordinated and some are clever enough to shirk work (which mostly goes unnoticed).
I have interned in Delhi. I totally disagree with you in every aspect. They are neither understaffed nor rude at all. TT&A Delhi was by far the best internship that I had ever done and has the best people one could ever interact with. They have gone way beyond their capacity to help people.

I haven't interacted with all, there might be some people who may be rude but you cannot judge the whole firm on the basis of few people.

About the open door policy, I have literally walked multiple times into one partner's cabin asking multiple doubts.

Also surprising that, you have interned Delhi and you have so close to not only Delhi but even with Mumbai associates to know what is going on there.
This is some Delhi partner writing this response. Asli id se aa [.........]