Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Hi very urgent query (pls no trolls on this):-

I have got NLUD and now I will have to pay 50k as Admission Confirmation. Can someone tell me from NLUD is this refundable, partially refundable or non-refundable?

Thanks (v. Urgent).
Congratulations πŸŽ‰ for getting NLUD.

Commenting for fast reach.
Hi, kindly check the NLU-D website regularly for these basic updates. Kindly resort to this website if there are any further complications. The AILET website is extremely organised/each and every aspect is discussed in full detail, so please don’t spam the site.

https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/

There you go and yes congratulations!
Hi, it is not mentioned in the website. That's why I wanted to know from someone reliable here
Not mentioned in the website at all. So if any NLUD student can verify it would be great
How pathetic and bitter do the failures who couldn’t clear AILET have to be to downvote this? This is why NLUD will always be better than you’re third-rate state NLU.
Can't some of the downvotes be from people who are next in line and are angry at the supposedly casual attitude of the OP despite having got such an amazing chance?
OP is bit of a fool, yes. But if he withdraws, NLUD will still fill the seat from the next in line. OP is merely delaying another candidateβ€˜s admission, not denying it.
Any money paid to any Indian university for admission purpose is refundable with less than 10k to be retained if you withdraw anytime till 3 months after admission. This is a UGC rule to which all Indian universities including NLUs are subject. Hope this helps.
And if they refuse, what should we do? Have kept on sending emails, they never so much as mentioned the UGC Guidelines in their emails.

Super frustrated dealing with the Consortium.
The fact that none of the comments actually answers OP's question shows what an illiterate and useless crowd is there on LI. Last week also I saw a similar thread wherein someone had asked helped abt NRI quota in NLUD and till now none of the people on LI could answer anything constructive. Truly the crowd here is so v useless, feel bad for the mods that they have to look after such an useless crowd.
A 1-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.