Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
A 5-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
And if they refuse, what should we do? Have kept on sending emails, they never so much as mentioned the UGC Guidelines in their emails.

Super frustrated dealing with the Consortium.
A 1-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
OP is bit of a fool, yes. But if he withdraws, NLUD will still fill the seat from the next in line. OP is merely delaying another candidateβ€˜s admission, not denying it.
Can't some of the downvotes be from people who are next in line and are angry at the supposedly casual attitude of the OP despite having got such an amazing chance?
Any money paid to any Indian university for admission purpose is refundable with less than 10k to be retained if you withdraw anytime till 3 months after admission. This is a UGC rule to which all Indian universities including NLUs are subject. Hope this helps.
How pathetic and bitter do the failures who couldn’t clear AILET have to be to downvote this? This is why NLUD will always be better than you’re third-rate state NLU.
Not mentioned in the website at all. So if any NLUD student can verify it would be great
Hi, it is not mentioned in the website. That's why I wanted to know from someone reliable here
Congratulations πŸŽ‰ for getting NLUD.

Commenting for fast reach.
Hi very urgent query (pls no trolls on this):-

I have got NLUD and now I will have to pay 50k as Admission Confirmation. Can someone tell me from NLUD is this refundable, partially refundable or non-refundable?

Thanks (v. Urgent).