Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Thodi mehnat krlo!!!! luthra eklauti firm hai jinki hr atleast kuch kaam karti hai their hr actually looks up to your CV and get back
its not transparent, seen second year students interning at their Delhi, Mumbai & Hyderabad offices.
So is Trilegal. I know 2 people who interned there in the first year.
is this is NALSAR and NLS 2026 batch? I heard they just cold mailed NKU
Indus is the most non transparent bro/sis. There are second years interning in Mumbai too. Only the Partner reference matters.
I don't understand the need for these kids to intern at T1s? They aren't gonna learn anything there. Like just go to your nearest district court and start from there before proceeding to boutique firms. It was honestly so embarrassing seeing those second-year interns there talking mad smack during the intro
If you are working for the firm, then perhaps you should talk to your partners and HRs to let them know that it is their decision to accept interns from 2nd year that is causing embarrassment to the firm and you. Because honestly, the fault squarely lies with the firm. There are hundreds of senior students from law schools who are desperate to intern, so it is not as if you all have a shrinking pool to choose from. If you let them in, then it cannot be their fault in thinking that they are ready to handle the work.
Tier 1's are exactly the kind of places where Freshers should intern.

In most teams, at all T1 firms, work done by A0s, A1s and Interns is more or less the same?

[Disputes, IPR and GenCorp might expect these blokes to do some research too - which is the only thing these young Interns will be not good at.]

Proofread!

In case young lawyers go to Trial Courts, they are bound to create a royal mess which will actually affect the lives of people.
JSA is worse, especially Mumbai and Bangalore. No HR policing, no internship application route - you know the partner, you are in.
even Associates at SAM know about the "virtual" interns and thus, avoid trusting them with work. God knows what will happen to these people with contacts.
I guess this is marked trollish by the same contact intern scrolling through threads here because Luthra associates barely have any work to assign. Bro contacts hai aur luthra mein gaye? you are wasting precious time. Intern at places where interns, specifically contact interns are actually assessed.
Who are u referring to? Are u referring to my comment which has been marked trolling or me directly?