Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I got AIR 900 in clat and my 7th preference was nlu sonipat. I got that in the first list. Please suggest me is it worth going into? Provided the locational benefits, they’ve recently got a permanent faculty as well, plus their internship cell is active. Will I be stereotyped in the future that I am from such an nlu?

Regards
Why??? Why on earth one would put NLU Sonipat on 7th Rank in their preference. With AIR 900 you can easily get NLUO, RGNUL and maybe HNLU which are far better than NLU Sonipat.

NLU Sonipat started in 2019 and their first batch is yet to graduate, go to a more established NLU as you have the option. If location is on significant concern, then go to RGNUL, it is not much far from Sonipat.
Technical query: Can anyone let go of their higher option and still be given a lower one? As in if the OP wants, can he let go of his Sonepat slot and get say NLUO instead, despite having marked it lower down the order?
You might be only one out of 60k to put NLU Sonipat as 9th preference.

Go at your own risk to

CNLU Patna

NUSRL Ranchi

DBRANLU Sonipat

HPNLU Shimla

NLU Tripura

NLU Prayagraj

NLU Meghalaya

NLU Sikkim and

IIULER Goa

Better go to a degree college in DU or your own city and pursue 3 year LLB.
I don't think its worth going Sonepat at AIR 900. Wait for vacancies & go to NLUO without a second thought.
Yup! I vouch for this... Go to NLUO, TNNLU or NUALS.. Sonipat and its shitty library speaks for itslef :P
I would LOVE to go to aforementioned nlus, but as said earlier I placed sonipat above them all and I am left with no other option than to give clat again in 2025. Now I am thinking of USLLS Delhi, but you know my 900 rank got wasted, this kills me every second
Apply through vacancies.. check the websites of NLUo, TNNLU and NUALS after the 5th allotment list... and apply for the vacant seats