Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Technical query: Can anyone let go of their higher option and still be given a lower one? As in if the OP wants, can he let go of his Sonepat slot and get say NLUO instead, despite having marked it lower down the order?
Not through counselling, but through vacancies in July August
Boss, go to Jindal instead or even a non-law course at Ashoka.
What are the location benefits? Sonipat is a wasteland
I don't think its worth going Sonepat at AIR 900. Wait for vacancies & go to NLUO without a second thought.
Yup! I vouch for this... Go to NLUO, TNNLU or NUALS.. Sonipat and its shitty library speaks for itslef :P
I would LOVE to go to aforementioned nlus, but as said earlier I placed sonipat above them all and I am left with no other option than to give clat again in 2025. Now I am thinking of USLLS Delhi, but you know my 900 rank got wasted, this kills me every second
Apply through vacancies. It's not hard, you will get it.
Apply through vacancies.. check the websites of NLUo, TNNLU and NUALS after the 5th allotment list... and apply for the vacant seats