Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
wish i had such problems, not gonna lie, - being 6ft and over and good looking > being rich. im sure u must feel really confident on a daily basis
I'm all these things, just an inch less than 6 feet tho. I honestly don't, life has been painfully lonely on the other hand. As a man, you need to have good social skills too, looks alone dont help the way they do for women.
Iโ€™d also add that women will glance and even stare at you regularly because of your looks, which makes its difficult to understand whether she is actually interested or just checking you out. Iโ€™ve been burned more than once :)
Shouldโ€™ve clarified earlier, but Iโ€™m referring to acquaintances/strangers, not familiar people.
I dont struggle to attract female attention at all but getting past the talking stage is really hard because most people are boring to me lol.
It is only now I realised why I got offered the emergency exit row seat, and I absolutely regret refusing to exchange now.
ive considered myself medium ugly all my life, but after being offered that seat in almost every second flight ive taken, i think im reconsidering. thanks dude :p
Bhai why do u want to feel sucky? Happiness is a choice. Khush reh yaar. Not everyone has evertyhing. Tu good looking ni hai but acchi job kar paise kama and spend it
Kabhi koi ladki apki jagah, apkei better looking friend ke sath gayi hai ? Kya karogei marks ka, paissa ka agar pyar hi chala gya to.
Kuch fark nah padta, pyar vyar sab bekar h, waste of time.. Isme time waste karne se accha h Russia Thailand jao
There was a recent โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ grad good looking guy at CAM. Flashy abs- muscles, jawline and all. He is also single- could not find a girl. So no worries, just being good looking does not get you girls
coping mechanism alert. tbh id rather be great looking and single aand walk alone than be avg looking and be around women , the former is always going to have 100x peace of mind than the latter
I am cute as fuck but no girl will ever date me because of my behavior.
I am shy. Also difficult to shake off the loud pushy dudes without being rude.
i can only imagine how everybody's attention would have shifted to aunty and you. they must be so jealous.
Indians really need to deal with their fair = beauty mindset (read: inferiority complex)
Fairness once upon a time used to correlate with wealth and higher status in most parts of India. The reason is not inherent, it's just that people who conquered Indian kingdoms were usually fairer than majority(not all) of the inhabitants of that kingdom
Heyy, Soulmate

I thinks this a sign, universe's sign that we should get in touch and start a family together.

Love,

AS
Expound - "even from creepy ugly men". Had these men been good looking but creepy that would've made it any better for you? or for you anything creepy is ugly or vice-versa. I hope you get what I am trying to question.
Pretty girl at a T1. Few instances -

1. Made a senior guy write an editorial test for a law review.

2. Got offered co-authorship for doing citations.

3. Easy and abundant sex, liquor, and other substances.

4. Internships are smooth.
Not sure if anyone here will believe this, but Iโ€™m a guy was a science student, and I got a few girls to finish my practical journals back in college
Imagine trying to take a nap in flights and the like and waking up only to find the stranger next to you smiling at you and wishing you a very good morning at 5PM. It's mostly pain and no gain here.
A 16-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.