Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I am from a top 3 NLUs with average rank. How should I prepare for day zero? I am aiming for T1 GC. Please give tips!! Also, pls pls do not troll πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ‘
Ask your seniors. There’s plenty of general material that students use to revise basic legal concepts of law before Day Z. Tier-1 NLUs have that part covered atleast.
Brush up the fundamentals of contract and company law. Take a quick look at the landmark cases, though you don't need to remember them in great detail. Go through SEBI ICDR and LODR regs. Though mainly for cap marks, it will still help you in some interview questions. Basic CPC, property law knowledge will help. Remember the constitutional articles and what they relate to. If you can, go through the Stamp Duty Act including the schedules, an added bonus. After all this, if time permits, get a summary note prepared on the most important RBI and SEBI circulars for your understanding and reference. You may also go through the blog posts of the firm that will interview you, connecting your answers to those posts may give a good impression of your homework and diligence. If you can successfully do all this, then you would ace any DZ interview. Please also practise some mocks with friends/seniors/faculty if you can, to identify if your responses and delivery can be improved. Best of luck!
This is why I still love LI despite all the anon trolls. Complete strangers can be so kind and helpful!
Nothing. Know a senior who was told to flunk his interview to give other students a chance, and still got selected lol.