Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
hello I am currently a 12th grader gave clat this year and got 3k rank so should I attempt a partial drop by attempting for olets like slat or should i drop for a year
As a dropper who secured a national law university in his second attempt, avoid going for a complete drop. I mean I didn't but it's a gamble and that too a dangerous one. The uncertainty and unpredictability of CLAT will shatter your confidence. I have absolutely no idea mera next step kya hota agar second attempt me bhi crack nahi kar paata to. Issliye opt for a partial drop. Go for nirma or other universities via OLET 2024 after which you can think about attempting CLAT 2025.
Write OLETs like SLAT and LSAT, if you're not satisfied with the college you end up at, take a partial drop. If you're open to it, write cuet and apply to colleges for other courses also. I got <250 rank and got into a certain t1 NLU last year but took a full drop because I just didn't like the place and couldn't see myself studying there for five years. CLAT didn't go so well for me this year but AILET did. Had I fucked up in AILET also, I would have wasted a whole year for nothing, but things worked out in my favour (I guess?) lol. CLAT is an extremely unpredictable exam, always make sure you have a backup.