Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Write OLETs like SLAT and LSAT, if you're not satisfied with the college you end up at, take a partial drop. If you're open to it, write cuet and apply to colleges for other courses also. I got <250 rank and got into a certain t1 NLU last year but took a full drop because I just didn't like the place and couldn't see myself studying there for five years. CLAT didn't go so well for me this year but AILET did. Had I fucked up in AILET also, I would have wasted a whole year for nothing, but things worked out in my favour (I guess?) lol. CLAT is an extremely unpredictable exam, always make sure you have a backup.
As a dropper who secured a national law university in his second attempt, avoid going for a complete drop. I mean I didn't but it's a gamble and that too a dangerous one. The uncertainty and unpredictability of CLAT will shatter your confidence. I have absolutely no idea mera next step kya hota agar second attempt me bhi crack nahi kar paata to. Issliye opt for a partial drop. Go for nirma or other universities via OLET 2024 after which you can think about attempting CLAT 2025.
hello I am currently a 12th grader gave clat this year and got 3k rank so should I attempt a partial drop by attempting for olets like slat or should i drop for a year