Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
what are the placement stats of SLS Noida and what has been its streak like is it increasing or decreasing. I am a first semester student there and am extremely scared about my future please don't troll i want honest answers
nil, if you don't make it to SLS Pune - don't ever consider any other branch.
If u couldn’t cut it in CLAT and don’t plan to give it again next year you should focus on reading, scoring marks and publishing/mooting.

Being dependant on placements is not the best strategy in this college. Hasn’t stopped the good students from starting off their careers in T-1s and T-2s through PPOs though.

Haa EY aayega 6-7 bacche le jaayega for 70k a month. (Mostly women)
8+ if you want to get into a firm through placements. But you have to impress them in the interview as well, otherwise they’ll not take anyone lol.
I don't agree. I am from Amity, and would have shifted to SLS-N in a heartbeat.
its a good place to enjoy and have a 5 year vacation just like Jindal. Crowd is spoilt & lacks ambition. Avoid it all costs.
Crowd is ambitious enough. Just have to choose your company wisely.
Give CLAT next year.

If not, then try to do well academically and prepare your cv in the first two years of law school, by mooting/debating or publishing articles. Concentrate on publishing analytical articles instead of research papers (unless you wish to pursue academics or do LLM right after college). Reason why i am stressing on this, is because, you can use these publications to network with professionals on linkedin etc. Nobody is going to read your research paper and give you a review on it, but people can easily skim through a 1k-1.2k word article and give you a review. this can help you break ice with professionals. (Trust me, i have done this. it even helped me get an assessment internship at a pretty good law firm).

3rd year onwards, start applying for internship vigorously. Start from T2/T3 firms, try to convert them into assessments. Its perfectly fine if you are not able to bag a T1 right out of college. A lot of seniors switch to T1s easily after a year.

DO NOT RELY ON THE PLACEMENT CELL FOR A JOB. Mere time par EY just took 2 kids. lol.

Remember, you are on your own. It might be difficult, but it is not impossible.
Genuinely haven't seen (m)any conceptually sound people from there...
Bhai I think you should reappear for CLAT next year. I too was a first sem student in your batch, saw how bleak the prospects seemed to be here, got myself motivated for CLAT 2024, cleared it, now going to a t1 law school. As you would know, the placement cell's incharge already gave up months ago, saying that we're on our own for everything. And how she'd rather be in Russia than in the class and complete her course properly. I don't think even a single person secured internship through the placement cell from our batch, and it honestly doesn't give me any confidence that they'll do any better when it comes to placements. You know the privileged ones who already have connections through their parents, they'll do just fine. But for people like me (and I assume like you, too), this college doesn't offer much.
Actuatlly the placements are improving. They rarely help with internships but the 2024 batch had opportunities come in from ICUL (around 16lpa apparently), Panag and Babu (around 11 lpa), Wadhwa law, Barucha, EY (around 10 students got placed at EY with 9 lpa). Others included Saraf and Partners, Link Legal, AAA legal, G&W, bajaj alliance, prime legal. Companies are coming this year surprisingly so don't lose hope. You'll get a lot of time to intern because you get excused attendance and being in Noida helps a lot when you're interning. Obviously this is only pointing out the positive, there are a lot of things negative as well but if you work hard, there are opportunities.
if Panag came, then im glad that Chandu finally used his network. i gave him the idea lmao.
Panag came but didn't hire anybody apparently lmao. Only good is the 1 ICUL placement baaki kuch nahi ho raha
fuck. something is seriously wrong P&B. im doubting about others too. cause no email came, bearing the information. lmao
One person got an offer from spice route also, they are paying 16+ so that's a good offer as well