Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
What's so shameful in inquiring about a random firm I came across in Legal500 lol, stop yapping.
It’s largely accepted that standards across the top NLUs have declined these days
Teach me your ways old wise master. How the fudge do I remember case laws ??
^Says someone who was inquiring about Clasis Law lol and shames himself by using "FatJoe" for username. Smh
You're so incompetent that you find it impossible to believe that real people like that exist. Funny lol
His chamber is in Chennai. I'm sure this information is enough to figure out who he is.
Must be an ultra privileged guy having no requirement to earn for living.

Nepos have their own comfort.
How do people remember so much ? I wish I had a photographic memory. Moye Moye.
@Intern - Naam bata de bhai senior ka, its my dream to know such people
Thats my life goal. To read law and to argue law. Pls drop his name here or send me a mail telling me more about him. I will run straight into his office.

Mail - seriouspen@mail.com