Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Please differentiate between MNLU Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai considering diverse parameters. Unable to choose between them
Better not opt for any of those if you can get into well known private places like Symbi or even places like GLC.
Not good options. AVOID, I repeat AVOID if you are getting any of them in counseling. No placements, no good faculties, internal politics, and significantly high fees. This is NLU summed up for you. I wouldn't suggest you to go for any NLU other than Top 5 + GNLU. If you are someone who is aiming judiciary as an option and want competitive academic environment, you can extend this list to include HNLU, NLUO, NUALS. Anything below this is a sheer waste of money.
I'd only consider mumbai, that too even as a last option (in absence of slsp/GLC). Nagpur and Aurangabad are not worth it at all
Since the Question is about choosing between three NLUs that are all located in Maharashtra I am assuming you to be possibly taking benefit of the 50% domicile(or reservation) prevailing in these three NLUs.

Avoid all three of them if

->Your family is not earning above 10L a year.

->If you are looking for campus placement.

Only if you want to remain with the crowd which is academically richer and desires for NLU tag than go ahead with Mumbai>Nagpur>Aurangabad.

If on-campus corp placement is what you are looking for then blindly go ahead with ILS Pune and throw these all three NLUs in dustbin .All of the inhouse role in Pune is dominated by ILS Grads. (Further ILS would soon get university status) But i think fund crunch would remain a const problem with ILS. But then in long run the brands of these NLUs is bound to grow. Maharashtra Advantage .

GLC is Good for someone who is ideally from Mumbai or nearby places because when it comes financially speaking the cost of the degree would touch 2 lakhs+. If you could milk the opportunity of running an internship then only go forward with GLC.

Campus need not be an essential priority but when it comes to campus go with Nagpur>Arungabad>ILS(Rented out all of their campus free/open space for fund raising>NLU Mumbai.[Hiring Two building is not Campus]>GLC.

When it comes to good intra-culture then go with

NLU Mumbai>GLC>ILS>NLU Nagpur>NLU Arungabad.

When it comes to good diversity in crowd all of these colleges are heavily dominated by Maharashtrians but then the sequence would be Mumbai>Nagpur>Arungabad>ILS OR GLC (Same)cuz its 15% AIR only through MH-CET.
thanks for this OG kind of response. MNLU has this new courseware in BALLB known as Adjudication and Justicing specialization, can that add it amongst the top NLU curriculum, or it's just a fancy label with little of practical experience it ought to claim? Any idea guyss?
Mnlu, Aurangabad is having Prof.A lakshminath as Vice-chancellor in charge at the 82 to make mnlu, auranabad no.1 in India by 2047. By violation all rules of UGC and University act, he was given charge. First and Second Vice-chancellor left before completion of term due to financial irregulars, and bias.

Prof. Lakshminath was asked to leave CNLU by protest of students in 2019, and still he wishes to continue to ruin law schools in the name seniority, caste and polities. selling LLd and ph.d . No one know where are his 150 phd scholars and 50 LLD scholars in India or abroad.

Only God save, MNLU, Aurangabad. I think God is also afraid. fate of students at stake.

I am not sure under which law he is acting as Vice-Chancellor in charge at the of 83, Indian Legal Education Rocks. Jai Hind.

Hope this University's will be no 1 in Maratha region.by 2024
Ha, ha.....this is nothing. Yesterday the students of Jadavpur University received their degrees from the VC who was fired by the Governor earlier in the day. Imagine receiving your degree scrolls from a person who does not even hold his position.

State Universities (both MNLU and Javdavpur) main sab chalta hai. Why do you think people prefer national universities?
@Mod: That is accurate indeed. One of my relatives was there and he got the degree from the pro-VC. The Governor is the one responsible for playing with the interests of the students here, as has been all BJP-appointed governors in the state. The state government has a lot to answer for too.

https://www.millenniumpost.in/bengal/about-5k-students-awarded-degrees-at-ju-convocation-545538
I am loving this. People of WB complaining about politics........it is like China complaining about autocracy.
There is a difference between politicians engaging in politics and constitutional functionaries doing the same, but I guess the BJP government has blurred the line to non-existence by now.
34 years of communist rule, and 13 years of TMC.....and it is BJP (never in power) that "ruined" WB. Nice one.
You are giving the wrong quote. Never said that BJP ruined Bengal, though all BJP workers in Bengal are from TMC or Congress anyway. However, BJP. Governors always create problem with the elected government of every single non BJP state, that's a habitual trend to the extent of being their policy.
Isn't it 10 percent reservation for non Maharashtra students (OMS), not 15?