Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Isn't it 10 percent reservation for non Maharashtra students (OMS), not 15?
34 years of communist rule, and 13 years of TMC.....and it is BJP (never in power) that "ruined" WB. Nice one.
There is a difference between politicians engaging in politics and constitutional functionaries doing the same, but I guess the BJP government has blurred the line to non-existence by now.
I am loving this. People of WB complaining about politics........it is like China complaining about autocracy.
thanks for this OG kind of response. MNLU has this new courseware in BALLB known as Adjudication and Justicing specialization, can that add it amongst the top NLU curriculum, or it's just a fancy label with little of practical experience it ought to claim? Any idea guyss?
I'd only consider mumbai, that too even as a last option (in absence of slsp/GLC). Nagpur and Aurangabad are not worth it at all
Better not opt for any of those if you can get into well known private places like Symbi or even places like GLC.
Please differentiate between MNLU Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai considering diverse parameters. Unable to choose between them