Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Khud banao yaar. 800 page padho baith ke, there is no shortcut to it.
open the judgement pdf on microsoft edge and ask copilot to summarise it
Thank you. To reiterate again I don't mind reading long judgements. I tried reading it but couldn't make sense of things after reading 300 pages of the judges. But I'll try my best. Maybe it's my first time reading such a long judgement and because of that I am struggling.
Buddy that means I will have to do spend time doing actual work, and that takes time away from making Facebook reels or thinking of ways to get instant attention or Netflix time. I want the easy way out without doing any hardwork because I am entitled to it.
This generation thinks that they know it all and anyone who tries to give REAL LIFE advice from their own learnings which have helped them succeed is toxic.

Doomed!
1. Try to get used to reading long and confusing judgments

2. SCC/Manupatra have case notes that summarise the main bits of the judgment at the top
No. I'm someone who enjoys telling you little whiney ass twits that life is not easy. Hardwork pays.

Bas seekh liya word toxic....wahi gaate rehtey ho. Useless gen.
Rectify your grammar before attempting to bully juniors. Just another toxic jerk, that's what you are.
Don't mind all the mean comments, that's how this website happens to be
Why did you join law when you can't read long judgements. You guy want everything readymade.
Really sorry that you have to work a bit hard. How could anyone do that to this generation.
First year law student. Wanted to know where can I find summaries for judgements that run 800 plus pages. It is really difficult to understand anything when case laws are that long.