Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I will be giving an A0 interview for Nishith Desai Associates for the Corporate Team soon. Could you please help with the following:

1. What kind of questions to expect? And what kind of laws to be well-versed in?

2. What kind of HR-related questions do we get?

3. How many rounds of interviews will be there, and how is every round different from the other?

4. Any NDA-specific tip that would help me be ahead of others?

Please, give specific and serious answers only. Thank you so much! Please help your girl out. Really really need your help.
Hey did you intern and receive an interview? If yes which months did you intern in and could you please explain the procedure (number of times/callbacks) also which office
My interview was with another team at NDA so can’t help you with what they’ll ask exactly but there’s 3 rounds of interviews. First one had a member and a senior member, the other two had the partner and a senior member.

I was also asked to send a written submission after the first interview and questions related to that came up in the interviews that followed.

They did ask a lot of technical questions in every round so you should be prepared accordingly.
Thank you so much. Can you please tell me the technical questions asked? Please help out.
My interview wasn’t with the corporate team so the technical questions they asked me will not be of help to you. Keep in mind to be aware of recent trends though.
Apparently, the third round of interview will be taken by Mr. Nishith Desai himself.
OP is so selfish. Blatantly ignored the comment seeking his/her help regarding the procedure. Pleased dont help OP with technical questions.
I don’t think OP is being selfish in this scenario. Honestly, there’s a lot of tension that goes into the days prior to an A0 interview. However, that being said, the procedure is simple. Apply to HR via mail directly, the portal often doesn’t respond to you. Additionally, people gatekeep a lot less for cap reasons. I’m aware that the Blr branch is hiring though.