Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
My elective options: public health law, patent law, competition law, world trade law, forensic science, law and public servants, women's rights, agriculture law, investment law and nanotech law. Can choose two but making a list of top four. Can someone help me out. I'm interested in corp so picking corp aligned subjects
No classes, nothing to learn. Outdated syllabus. For example, competition faculty won't teach you about combinations because the syllabus hasn't been updated ever since the combination regulations had been notified in 2011.
Nanotech faculty is horrible. Do yourself a favour, stay away. You will feel like killing them or yourself during the sem.
In this entire list, only patent law and world trade law. Both will demand that you put in effort though, good faculty are like that.
I didn't like the way she taught IP. Made everything too philosophy based. Unlike any other teacher, she is the only one who purposely withheld internal marks before exam.
Full of rhetoric, deliberately uses archaic and fancy English as gatekeeping, not very clear about what her expectations, not an objective marker.
Go for World Trade by Dr Sandeepa Bhat and Patent Law by Dr Anirban Mazumdar without a doubt. Only professors who'll teach well and are par excellence in the subjects
But why has Sandeep as elective always gotten cancelled despite being so well taught is what I fail to understand
Easy. He does not give away undeserved marks, and requires students to make real effort. Nor will he grant random and unlimited extensions or fake attendance. All those are things that Noojies have become accustomed to, so they can't digest quality.
Because he demands basic minimum effort and a project without any plagiarism or paraphrasing which noojies don't want to put in
Why are certain enlightened souls in my batch so obsessed with legally India. Its embarrassing and cringe at this point
They do, I've posted several of my queries, however never yielded anything. Seems like only quite a few colleges get coverage in this sit.
Try asking your immediate seniors. They might be in a better position to help you out. However, if it was me, I would have taken up Patent Law and Investment.