Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
No, NLUD BO28 here and I am surrounded by crazy smart people. It's amazing, I blame the fee hike allowing only rich + nicely ranked people in.
Didn't students from your batch became last of all 6 teams in the recent Nani Palkhivala quiz, beaten by CU, Jamia and NLU Assam? Why aren't you hiding in your room instead off still showing your face out here, having got 9 times less score than NLSIU?
This is true. That team consisted of seniors only. The NLS team dominated so well that I overheard one of our faculty congratulate them at the end saying that their performance was almost making him reconsider Sudhir's offer to join NLS. Our team came sixth behind NLS, Jamia, NLU Assam, CU and NALSAR and even worse, seemed completely unfazed by their sorry performance.
A 2-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
NUJS BO28, don't listen to these losers, do your work, your work will speak for you.

All the best :)
Does that apply to law firms too? And all NLU posts are internal affairs only. So that would leave only the ongoing political shitposting and some people seeking genuine help that still remains the only redeeming quality of LI.
A 84-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 53-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
I was answering the second part of OP's question. I have no idea about the specifics of students in other colleges - i worshipped NUJS and NLUD and any other t1 alike before getting it
A 16-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Yours doesn't seem to be displaying that level of eloquence either, mate.