Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Clat 2020 itself was sketchy. With NLSIU conducting a separate exam and then not refunding the fees taken. The ranks were weird too.
"This thread is not just blatantly offensive but it targets particular entities/individuals with no conclusive proof" - Seems like an apt description of majority LI threads these days, mate. Selective outrage much?
Damn Sketchy is an easy word to let them off by. In 2020 ranks, I have heard that AIR 1, damned freaking AIR has two year losses. And so does AIR 3 and AIR 5 and AIR 8 OMG. They are all from Patna, Bihar so we can figure this one out among ourselves.
Not the OP, but obviously a student is more concerned about the entrance test and the overall discrimination directed towards Non/T3 NLUs.
Entire legal profession got rigged and you're crying for a tiny so called entrance exam?
A 2-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Wow! from alleged recruitment scam in GJS and DJS to this, seems money can truly buy everything.
I'm aware of the identity of the NLUD person. They have been known to boast about it in close circles. Don't know about NALSAR.
CAT is definitely rigged. I know coaching centres with "affiliations".

JEE ka sabko pata hai
These are good points. Had this been IIT JEE or IIM CAT all hell would have broken loose, but no one cares about NLUs. Even Ashoka gets more media coverage than NLUs.
He's now started a shadier venture called Legaledge Law School, where his team keeps using young law students to churn out half baked articles and blog posts. Kind of LawSikho lite (that place has got its own can of worms).
i can't stand harsh gagrani. That dude took a shady testimonial from previous NLUD VC
CLAT ranks in 2020 by Legal Light also were damn sketchy, so maybe they're merit in what you are saying