Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Crap. One JSA EP is known for telling women to not put vermilion or wear bangles.
A 47-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
During my internship orientation, the HR told me to keep my Christian cross chain tucked under my shirt, citing a policy against "overt religious accessories"
A 22-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
As much as I have issues with CAM i call bull shit on this!

There have been blue eyed kids of the firm who had some form of hijab and it was nothing. Stop spreading bullshit.
You don't get to choose what's oppressive for women. Let the woman choose what she wants.
A full hijab should definitely not be allowed. It is oppressive to women. Why should any organisation permit misogyny. At best a headscarf, with professional corporate attire.
Islamic colonization was worse than white mans. Speak louder for it too
How can someone with 3Year Lit experience , but no internship become JSA corporate worthy ?

Prime reason to stop litigation is that I have started to dislike courts.
There's no one Indian tradition. Educate yourself better. Hindu Brahminical tradition is not the same as Indian tradition.
A 9-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Hope that applies to vermilion/bangles on married women, rings by all genders, and lockets etc.
It's funny to see the RW bigots fuming and downvoting these comments, but not being able to do anything to change firm policy for the worse.
A 4-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
Not the person who wrote that comment but I don't agree with the second point. Why drag in colonialism into everything? It is not that the lifestyle choices of "ancestors" are superior in any manner, when they had done their own share of oppression.
A 12-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
We have stringent anti-discrimination policies. She can work at JSA, provided she's good enough for us :)
Hello, so I have a friend (Muslim woman) who recently started wearing hijab but she's quite worried whether firms would allow her to do so. Asking on her behalf as she has no clue what LI is