Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
A 9-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
oh, similar to coaching institutes eager to take credit of toppers' achievements.
Absolutely not, you're wasting money with her, she has nothing important or helpful to say
A 9-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
ask a senior, ask your associates/partners during internship, for general career advice there is absolutely no need to take mentorship. Paid mentorship like this only makes sense if you have a nuanced question like LLM applications.
5th year law student with a job at T1. I would be more than happy to guide you FOR FREE. I have reached here based on the guidance of my seniors and professors and no one should put a price on that.
Ashna Jain is better than Ssmantika Rawat anyways. But both are I wouldn't say useless as it's just equal to asking your college senior what's the best option for me.
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 404-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
Haven't availed services but her insta content is damn cringe. She should stop.
One of the best. Got multiple offers and interviews because of her guidance
Stay as far away as you can from this failed corporate lawyer. She has no idea what she is talking about. Wasted 5k
As the title mentions, anyone who has taken her mentorship? Is the advice and guidance really worth paying almost 1k for a 45 minute session?