Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
As the title mentions, anyone who has taken her mentorship? Is the advice and guidance really worth paying almost 1k for a 45 minute session?
Ashna Jain is better than Ssmantika Rawat anyways. But both are I wouldn't say useless as it's just equal to asking your college senior what's the best option for me.
Stay as far away as you can from this failed corporate lawyer. She has no idea what she is talking about. Wasted 5k
Don't want to undermine her work at her offices. But bro's got 1.5 yr work-ex at DUA and 6 months at SAM and she's dishing out career advice and that too paid ones. She has great publications from law school but no moots nothing. It would still have been reasonable if she did her LLM from some prestigious uni abroad at least then she can really help guide people with admission, LOR, SOP or whatever. As of now, I feel it is much better to approach your seniors at your internships or even college for guidance. They do it for free and must be more relatable. But do not follow everything they say blindly. They did whatever worked for them. You find what works for you.
One of the best. Got multiple offers and interviews because of her guidance
Haven't availed services but her insta content is damn cringe. She should stop.
Some of the "career coaches" or mentors have a very brief stint in law firms and then shift over to the mentorship side. Honestly speaking, over 90% of things that they may say are general pointers which you usually get acquainted to through law school. A conversation with any senior in college may prove more useful than their tips and tricks. Unless you're so out of touch of the general process of applications/CV drafting and generally speaking, they're not worth it.
So I consulted Aashna (also my senior from college) and then I consulted Akanksha (from β€˜To Whom It May Concern’) and there was a sea of difference in the guidance I received. Aashna’s guidance was what I could have gotten from any senior and Akanksha’s was very detailed and industry specific. She had a recruiter’s perspective which I thought made all the difference. Some friends from GNLU had recommended her strongly and she honestly helped me a lot throughout my internships and job interviews. This was a couple of years back though. I have heard good things about Rishabh Chopra (NLUJ alum) from Vahura also.
5th year law student with a job at T1. I would be more than happy to guide you FOR FREE. I have reached here based on the guidance of my seniors and professors and no one should put a price on that.
ask a senior, ask your associates/partners during internship, for general career advice there is absolutely no need to take mentorship. Paid mentorship like this only makes sense if you have a nuanced question like LLM applications.
Totally avoid SR. Too much attitude. Keeps rescheduling sessions and won’t accommodate your request. Still remember Sammanika taking credit for an internship my friend secured at a T1 all on her own even before availing any service from her.

Aashna seems like a nice person but very generic information you will get from her. If you are a beginner and have 0 clue regards application process/ drafting CV, only then you may try.
oh, similar to coaching institutes eager to take credit of toppers' achievements.
Absolutely not, you're wasting money with her, she has nothing important or helpful to say
A 2-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 404-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.