Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Please share the placement stats of 2025 PPOs. Also, please tell us where your batchmates are placed - firm-specific, team-specific, location-specific. This will also help others know which offices and teams are hiring
Nujs: 2 KCO Mumbai 2 Saraf Noida and apparently one Trilegal but most people do not know who they are
NLUO BO'25 - 1 PPO

However, the moto of NLUO BO'25 is "Na kudh ki lagegi na apnaey juniors ki lagnaey dengay"
Kaam aesa karo ki alumni associate ko agar HR apnae office bulaye, toh first thought aaye ki ab kya kardiya mere college kae baccho nae
Please share more information so that other associates can be saved from such humiliation.
About 2-3 PPOs (Or minimum 1) incoming from IndusLaw for the Bo'25. I think we know who they are exactly.
Now only God can save Indus!!

Anyways, please don't barge into someone's chamber or send them an personalised email, and most importantly, don't teach them how to read emails.
I believe the present RCC should prepare email templates for the next RCC. Riks nahi lene ka
Why is only the NLS comment being featured but not that of the other NLUs? Is it that alumnus moderator again?
2 students got placed in bhailegal, i.e. brother/uncle/relative's small chambers in T2 cities.
nujs - 2 kco bom

1 CAM bom

3 saraf del

1 tri bom

(3 CAM interviews given yesterday - awaiting result)

accurate af - i am in the RPC