Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
title. im just upset when even sensible women dream about boys who only look good and have no substance. and these are t-1 NLU batch topper girls btw
Your view is extremely generalised. I have met and interacted with some tier-1 nlu toppers (who are girls) who have dated boys/girls and they don’t exactly fit inside the stereotypical beauty standards of Indian Mindset.

Maybe you can and should change.
Bhai be like Kabir from War. Your question is like Salman from Tubelight. Why are you giving so much attention to girls anyway? Shouldn’t you focus on yourself?
These girls generally have low self-esteem and other β€œself-image” issues. Grades don’t make up for common sense and self-respect. Most of these relationships don’t last from what I’ve seen. They might enjoy their 5 seconds of infamy probably.
You seem to justify your single hood and bad looks somehow. How a person dates is their choice, who are you to say anything bro?
Kya questions post karte hain yaar ye log ! i wonder why Mods approve these threads
Bhai russsia chala ja ya Thailand. Kuch nah rakha yeh pyar byar me.. Waste of time. Focus on making money
It is because most good looking guys have had more sex in their lives and are therefore much better than less good looking counterparts. All overworked lawyers want a release and they are naturally inclined towards those who can give it to them. It is that simple.
this guy is ranting about law schoolers and not lawyers. Also even lawyers dont want "release" they want better working hours. All they want is to not keep looking at mails all day and Sundays. Are you a fking law student?
so only boys can have preferences for dating? boys only go behind pretty thin girls.
and you are very sensible to dream about such girls? Do you dream about girls who look like apes? 90% guys in my batch dont take a bath for weeks and look like a sick ape on drugs.
But guys who are decently dressed and look moderate also do fairly well. In fact sometimes better than us well built guys. It just depends on the mindset after all trust me
who told you "well built guys" look better to us? Bro for girls good looks is well kept, clean and decent dressing only. The muscly guys thing is literally a stereotype, I dont know any girl drooling over an ugly hairy muscly guy.
humans are made to prefer and "dream" about good looking partners, its natural selection. Substance wagera girls know how to judge. Mind your own business.
about what about guys who only dream and drool over good looking girls in top NLUs? You will say "people can have preferences".
why do intelligent and nerdy and sensible men dream of models? people who have no substance?
bhai, padhai kar le aur gym ja, jisko pyar hoga tere se aa jayega tere pass
A 13-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.