Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
title. im just upset when even sensible women dream about boys who only look good and have no substance. and these are t-1 NLU batch topper girls btw
Your view is extremely generalised. I have met and interacted with some tier-1 nlu toppers (who are girls) who have dated boys/girls and they don’t exactly fit inside the stereotypical beauty standards of Indian Mindset.

Maybe you can and should change.
Bhai be like Kabir from War. Your question is like Salman from Tubelight. Why are you giving so much attention to girls anyway? Shouldn’t you focus on yourself?
These girls generally have low self-esteem and other β€œself-image” issues. Grades don’t make up for common sense and self-respect. Most of these relationships don’t last from what I’ve seen. They might enjoy their 5 seconds of infamy probably.
You seem to justify your single hood and bad looks somehow. How a person dates is their choice, who are you to say anything bro?
Lol, making comments about a person's "bad looks" on an anonymous forum is pretty low life. But, if you want to go down that road, I can guarantee that I've dated, been hit on and had way more action that you ever have. And I've seen just how desperate even "good-looking" girls (and boys) can be. So, I speak from experience.
And weren't you commenting earlier on a girls "self image" issues based on her life choices? Also sir, I can assure you that my reddit dm is filled with 5 times the "hit ons" you have. I have a bf and know how much "action" a boy has and gets hit on, especially one who lingers on LI. If you are referring to gay stuff, it's maybe a different story, but man a law student or lawyer dude ain't getting that much.

Also a girl looking at you for 5 seconds doesn't mean "hitting on", although I doubt even that happens.
Lol, so you’re a girl? Well, I guess that makes sense considering you think that Reddit DMs are a sign of getting β€œhit on”. Extrapolating that my personal life is equated to one comment I made on this site is quite immature but that’s the norm from your end. And good for you that you have a BF who fulfils your need for validation. I really don’t need lessons on relationships from you, but judging by your own responses, I would say you have self-image issues as well.
Kya questions post karte hain yaar ye log ! i wonder why Mods approve these threads
Bhai russsia chala ja ya Thailand. Kuch nah rakha yeh pyar byar me.. Waste of time. Focus on making money
It is because most good looking guys have had more sex in their lives and are therefore much better than less good looking counterparts. All overworked lawyers want a release and they are naturally inclined towards those who can give it to them. It is that simple.
this guy is ranting about law schoolers and not lawyers. Also even lawyers dont want "release" they want better working hours. All they want is to not keep looking at mails all day and Sundays. Are you a fking law student?
hey, nerd and topper guys, as well as backer guys only date beautiful girls. Who are you to judge a persons choices? I have seen posts here justifying associates dating interns? Can a woman no longer make her own choices? Good looking people are naturally attractive for either gender either ways.
So nerds and topper guys don’t have good looking partners? I see literally every nerdy and batch topping guys have good headway in flirting and they have genuinely good looking partners as well. What’s this generalisation?

In fact it gets tremendously challenging , when you are yourself well-built but your crush is hanging out with someone much much more intelligent than I, myself ever will be.
And I also think sapiosexuality is something - many girls are attracted to brains as it may indicate higher earning potential, better respect in society

many guys I know feel insecure even when having everything (body, looks, money) if they are not intelligent enough (marks, interactions, achievements)
so only boys can have preferences for dating? boys only go behind pretty thin girls.
and you are very sensible to dream about such girls? Do you dream about girls who look like apes? 90% guys in my batch dont take a bath for weeks and look like a sick ape on drugs.
But guys who are decently dressed and look moderate also do fairly well. In fact sometimes better than us well built guys. It just depends on the mindset after all trust me
who told you "well built guys" look better to us? Bro for girls good looks is well kept, clean and decent dressing only. The muscly guys thing is literally a stereotype, I dont know any girl drooling over an ugly hairy muscly guy.
humans are made to prefer and "dream" about good looking partners, its natural selection. Substance wagera girls know how to judge. Mind your own business.
about what about guys who only dream and drool over good looking girls in top NLUs? You will say "people can have preferences".
why do intelligent and nerdy and sensible men dream of models? people who have no substance?
bhai, padhai kar le aur gym ja, jisko pyar hoga tere se aa jayega tere pass
In the end no matter how smart how talented how rich, we are all apes a bag of bones and an outer covering, once you overcome lust, greed, envy and have literally zero of these feelings and only have compassion for the world you will transcend this bag of meat and bones and reach a level that no amount of money can get you.
A 13-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.