Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
One chick did get fired because she had an anxiety attack and they didnt let her come in for an internship office the next day
Not exactly "fired" from an internship, but a student unfortunately became the first person in the history of CAM-T1 NLU relations to be rejected for a PPO after getting a PPO interview. If you know CAM PPO interviews, you know that there's zero scope for anyone to be rejected because they never ask anything substantial — it's mostly a 10 minute formality where they ask about your experience & preferences, as opposed to Day Zero interviews where they actually ask some questions.

This person managed to repeatedly be an entitled troublemaker for the HR head by calling her umpteenth times regarding the PPO confirmation and probably being impolite in that too. So, interns, the lesson to be learnt here is that HRs CAN screw you up, and it's best to avoid being impolite to anyone in a professional context — even if you're supposedly good at other stuff.
Yes... A girl

I (male) was an SA then and had just shifted to a new accomodation. The congratulations from the girl intern came somewhat in this manner - "it must be a bit lonely at your new home... Let me come and do a house warming for you."

Had to report this to the HR... Since this was the last straw. She used to come super close while discussing assignments which made me quite uncomfortable.
Had it been a girl in your position, then that guy would have gone. Men have no right in this country.
unfortunately most male seniors would just invite her over, establish relations and even give benefits over guys. Seen it happen too often..
Yes..one girl was fired for wearing chappals to office and when asked to wear work appropriate attire, she has the gall to say "this is how I choose to express myself". Was asked to "go express herself somewhere else".