Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Is anyone doing a Ph.D in law from IIT Kharagpur? What are the reviews ? Are they holding the submission like in NLS nowadays?
How are the international law faculty? I wish to pursue my PhD specifically in International Armed Conflict, should I apply ? When does the admission process begin ? March ?
How tough is the written and interview? Is it research field specific or generalist like UGC NET ?
The interview will involve a detailed presentation of your proposal, with multiple faculty forming a panel to evaluate it. If you prep for it, then it is not very difficult. Expect research methodology questions in the written exam.
The IIT Law School has been around for some time now. Why don't you cross check what great PG research has come out of it so far?
NIRF ranking for research is a joke by itself. Nobody in the academic world takes it seriously.
Expected response. Don't embarrass yourself and mislead others. Save it for later.
I see you have got no counter to the response itself. Nor do you read apparently, otherwise there are multiple articles and fact-finding papers that have already highlighted NIRF flaws.
Of course, when data goes against your flawed and jaundiced opinions question the methodology. That's a very old trick used by many when drawn into a corner.
I would believe NIRF data more than some random person providing some random opinions like you and pretending to be a know-all.
Do you have any info on if IIT kgp has a good international law faculty? I want to pursue PhD in IL