Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
GNLU has better administration, infrastructure, legacy contacts including alumni base and much better placement records at present. In fact, other than being closer to your home, there's no other relative advantage that MNLU Mumbai can offer you at this point. I am not from either NLU, so I've got no reason to be biased in favour of either.
GNLU has been dominating the placement charts along with NUJS. If you’re priority is getting into a law firm, might want to check it out.
Lol, I am not a boomer, but someone who has already got a great job while studying at NLUD, as well as seen other batchmates get similarly placed.
I agree with this. NLUD has got the best placement scene now, despite being the youngest in the scene. The ones which came after it don't really count as places worth joining, and the ones before it has already been surpassed by it.
Mod, why are you being anti-NLUD? Other law schools can fake claims of being the topper in placements, but NLUD students can't call them out and make their valid claims without being tagged trollish? Shame on you! You are probably from one of the older NLUs and jealous of us.
Where do these jobless NLUD stans come from? GNLU, Nujs, Nls have their share of idiocy, but these Nlud spam is irregardless of merit and contexts. Kinda revealing what is being taught there, and a very good caution to prospective students.
You are just jealous because you couldn't crack AILET and get into NLUD, and instead had to settle for a third rate local place.
MNLU here, please go GNLU. there is no location advantage, our classes end at 5. there is no time to do running internship. 4/5th years can barely do it. the hostel is far from fort. if you wanted to do internship in Mumbai you can get a hostel or place in Bombay and just intern, which would be near also. best of luck champ
A 12-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.