Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Bilkul sehii. Waise bhi I just took a year drop and was 19. But a lot of my batchmates(a well established nlu) were around 20. About about 21- thatโ€™s not a lot far from these two age brackets right (by two I meant 19 and 20). So chill out
Chill kar bro. Waise bhi, kaafi log 19-20 ke hote hein and thatโ€™s normal. Tu ek saal zyada. Nothing will happen
15+ PQE here. No one cares. By the time you reach 35, there will be folks at 32 and folks at 38 who are in the same place you are. The age gap in a typical class is easily 24-30 months at times. Go out there and crack it, and all the best :)
Do not give up on your dreams, join a college for its opportunities and network if that is what you want. You should go for it!
Honestly the comments are so wholesome. This is a stupid thing to even think about. You will find a lot of students who will be in the same boat as yours. Also remember the day you crack clat with a fascinating rank. No one will even bother to ask your age
I was about to upvote this comment but sorry this got downvoted instead. Absolutely true. Been in the same boat and conquered the battle like a hero. I hope OP can do it as well. All the best!!
The best thing is clat is happening early these days. Just tell them you didnโ€™t even take a proper drop and boom they wonโ€™t even bother to ask or question you.

FYI you arenโ€™t that old.
Bhai forget clat. I have even seen 21 year old MHCET aspirants and have heard that this age range is also not strange in GLC. This isnโ€™t up for discussion. Itโ€™s never too late!
I love the LNAT idea. Also his age was within the average only so no one wouldโ€™ve questioned even if they wanted to xD.
Not a single employer cares about your age. No one will ever will. And Karega bhi toh on what basis?

Also OP I hope you are reading the comments. Finally a LI where toxicity is at its least!
I completed law at 28 from a 3 year law college. Joined a T1 at 31. I m 35 and a PA. Ofcourse some of the partners are 5 year younger than me. That has never bothered me. Generally, I m quite happy and satisfied.
A 24-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.