Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Bharucha, Mumbai's transactions team is on a freeze too due to very little A0-A2 exits last year. Thus, this year they may be very conservative in hiring like every other firm in the market.
Unless the OP is a headhunter, how do they get to know of this detailed info? I am only asking because some people will doubtless rely on this.
bumping this thread for seniors to write about their experiences to guide juniors. Please help us.
I have an assessment lined up at CAM but they have frozen the hiring for my batch. What should I do? Is there any scope of hiring even after such announcement?
Im from the 2026 batch of a Tier 1 NLU and awaiting confirmation through the place com from CAM for May-June 2024. Should I abandon or go forward because CAM usually has one internship policy.
2024 wale job dhund rahe hai aur ye tier 1 nlu wale apna entitled behaviour dikha rahe hai
DSK Legal- Not hiring, they go to tier 1 NLUs and do day 0, don't bother doing the internships please.
Could someone share information for the Disputes teams of these firms?
some people are saying that there's attrition and they're hiring, some are saying they're on a freeze. idk now
Trilegal CM is not hiring at all. Just heard a guy with investment banking experience was denied an internship. They have too many people, too many partners for the few mandates they are doing. Even in the recent IPO surge, they did so less work.
Hey I (NALSAR) have ECM internships (Indus, SAM, S&R) and inv Banking exp (JMP and Equirus), wanted to intern in such a team as well.
True..

Bro can anyone telle about hiring in dispute resolution team in these firms??