Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
I have interned at several tier 1s recently and not one has offered a callback or extension. Is this true for others as well?
This does make sense, I know in the normal course I shouldve gotten atleast 1 ppo. Something has changed and it's not good
bhai u r in the advanced stage. Im taking about recent first internships, they are not provided with callbacks and ppos.
They are afraid that finally foreign law firm would come and their exploitation saga( exploitation of A0s and People with assessment amd paralegal would end soon.
I have to disagree here, India has a good market for the growth of law firms
Link Laters would come they already have india practice with indian lawyer hired
if that is true, it would be fun. All of these Tier 1s would have serious competition.
I got an extension from a Tier 1 in Delhi (was the only one in my batch of interns who got it), applied for a PPO after that, but haven't heard from them yet. I'm honestly in a state of severe anxiety wondering when they'll get back. The team and practice area were really good and it was definitely a place I wanted to join.
I assume this is SAM, even I interned in the cm team in mumbai recently, havent heard in 2.5 weeks regarding callback or PPO. Also the HR says they have the form but confused me with someone else.
It's not SAM. It's been months since I applied, haven't heard, either get ghosted or stalled.
can someone who got a call for callback from sam tell how long I should wait?
No - gave a PPO interview in October from first internship over the summer
Can't tell as idk how many they have taken for PPO interviews. But BO'25
Judging all responses, it depends I think. But from all that I have heard, the frequency has gone down, not entirely though. Some people are still getting them, but most aren't.
Gave a PPO presentation for a T1 in Delhi, been almost 3 months and I haven't heard from them
Stop infantalizing people. These are people you allocate your work, and they don't even get paid. Like the whole internship policy seems very illegal and mostly like bonded labour. Only that yall ghost them after the 1 month bond and then replace the bond.

So worse than unpaid labor. Temporary unpaid labour= internships