Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Gave a PPO presentation for a T1 in Delhi, been almost 3 months and I haven't heard from them
Can't tell as idk how many they have taken for PPO interviews. But BO'25
Judging all responses, it depends I think. But from all that I have heard, the frequency has gone down, not entirely though. Some people are still getting them, but most aren't.
I have to disagree here, India has a good market for the growth of law firms
if that is true, it would be fun. All of these Tier 1s would have serious competition.
Link Laters would come they already have india practice with indian lawyer hired
No - gave a PPO interview in October from first internship over the summer
can someone who got a call for callback from sam tell how long I should wait?
It's not SAM. It's been months since I applied, haven't heard, either get ghosted or stalled.
I assume this is SAM, even I interned in the cm team in mumbai recently, havent heard in 2.5 weeks regarding callback or PPO. Also the HR says they have the form but confused me with someone else.
They are afraid that finally foreign law firm would come and their exploitation saga( exploitation of A0s and People with assessment amd paralegal would end soon.
bhai u r in the advanced stage. Im taking about recent first internships, they are not provided with callbacks and ppos.
This does make sense, I know in the normal course I shouldve gotten atleast 1 ppo. Something has changed and it's not good
I have interned at several tier 1s recently and not one has offered a callback or extension. Is this true for others as well?