Read 121 comments as:
Filter By
Trolls please stay away, the firm is making a name for itself in boutiques. What is the pay for freshers and how is the work culture and quality of work?
They dont have much corporate work and mostly the work is STPI and labour compliance. Transaction comes only once a year. Agreements here and there of MSA types.. Associates are leaving within 6-8 months. Some of the partners are rude, toxic and unprofessional. Advantage- if you work for 1-2 years, you can easily join tier-1 through lateral hiring. Pay is also decent but then at what cost. There is no hierarchy of partners in the general corporate. Work can come from anywhere and fake deadline are there. ▮▮▮
They pay around 4-5 lpa to freshers and if you carry experience then a hike as per your last drawn salary. They give good hike but then again not worth it. Choose wisely.
I second whatever is written above. I worked in the general corp, and the partners were very rude and toxic. They will make you under confident so that you feel that they did a favor by giving you this job. They think they are creating jobs when in reality they just want visibility. They are like sweet poison, dhire2 poison will show its effect. Not worth it.
https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/259047-spn-legal-work-culture#comment-259047

Please see the reviews posted by ex-employee in the above thread since the HR team of the firm is blocking all the reviews here. I thought it best to put this here.
Pay is decent but then the barter is mental and physical health. Also, the quality of work is not that great, jbse firm bani hai tbse growing hi khe rhe hai...growth itni hai nhi..lateral jney k liye thik hai...but bht rude and toxic partners hai..inse phle nikal jao toh aise behave krengey jsey dahez maang liya ho. Avoid kro is firm ko. Dusri dhund lo.
Work culture is not that good, partners are rude, ▮▮▮. All are young so they lack wisdom. Don't know how to groom to an associate. I don't think the firm is making any firm except on toxicity marks. A big no.
Worked there for quite some time, Not a happy place to be in. ▮▮▮, Didnt work for more than few months. ▮▮▮
A big no.!! Don't know what name the firm is making. Work quality is very poor, there are severe management issues and toxic culture. If you can handle toxic culture and rude partners, then it is the most ideal to be in. If you respect yourself and your mental and physical health, then please stay away.
Whatever is written about work culture and management is spot on. But all ex-employees are working in great places. So this firm can give you that head start provided you can sustain 1 year. After that, it will easy for you to jump bigger ships. All the best my pirate.
@Li- This is absurd that even the most genuine comment's are blocked. This is not serving any purpose.
I had a great time working with Kara sir, all haters here. Plus they pay pretty decent, offered me 6lpa as a fresher
No name as such. Buying awards don't get you recognition. You can guess the work quality and culture from the number of comments that are contested herein.
Work Culture - There is no work culture. It's a hell hole.

Work assignments - Low-end DD and Labour compliance excel shitty work.

Growth - Highly incompetent people. No learning.

Benefits - NIL

Note: You will be under constant surveillance and shouted at for no reason. Pay structure is bare minimum like 30k something. No self-respecting person should even apply.
Why start with disclaimer? If you didn't know about the firm, why mention trolls to stay out? Marketing by firm?
This firm is all about marketing on social media, thoda work bhi market kar liya hota toh associate ruk jate.
Heard lit associate who joined recently has left the firm. Bekar hogyi hai ye firm, bete nalayak hai.
Bhai partners khud CCS se hai aur tbh sahi mein kuch nhi ata inko. Dost ko bhi partner bna rkha hai jiske pas degree bhi nahi hai.
That partner who didn’t even have a law degree just passed his bar exam lol. I dont even know if this is a W or an L.
Enough comments are provided for your perusal. If you are smart, you can imagine the culture and work quality.
That is not the question. I can tell from personal experience that this firm is just not worth it. They seriously don't have much work, bs khandani paisa hai aur kuch nahi.
A 140-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 185-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 122-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 125-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 57-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 73-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.