Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
It should be good as the owner is a family friend, on that note what is their pay like?
Because it is a family run firm and there has been huge attrition that is going on. Also, there is this friend of managing partner who has not even completed his llb degree and is made a partner in the firm. He will not respect your degree or work. Only Laksh kundla and niharika know things..mjko toh aur koi samjh nhi aya.
Reference se jaogey toh ser pr chada kar rakhengey. Karan nagrath is chill. Zameen se uthkr bna hai toh samjhta hai. Baki sab toh hawabaz hai.
Yeah, I also heard that the firm does not have much client and they are only pushing papers. Nowadays they are actively posting things on LinkedIn. Engagement jb kaam se na ho toh aise chize karni pdti hai.
Because MP aur uske dost k pas degree hi nahi hai LLB ki. External HR lgane se degree nhi mil jati srf visibility milti vo bhi 2rs ki. Manoj sir jb firm chalate the tb hi quality work hota tha.ab bs dikhawa chalra hai kaam krne k. Khali late tk bethke bda khush hote hai ye log.
The work culture is same as any tier-1 firm and work quality is that of T-50/60 maybe. No work as such, 2-3 clients here and there.
Horrible work culture. I just want to back in time and reject this firms offer. Worst decision of my life. Don't fall for their linkedin game, everything is false. I just want to cry.!!
Presently working in litigation team of the firm, and the work environment is very toxic. There is no management, everyone is related to each other. They have made an incompetent person as litigation partner just because she is a known to the MP. Our life is hell in here, she has never worked in district courts and gave suggestions which are out of this world with respect to trial work.
One of my batch mates worked in the firm and he was not happy about this place. Had to work for 1 year to maintain a Cv and jumped to in house there after. The partners are also very young and learning, so they themselves make alot of mistakes which is then blamed on associates. An associate feel helpless in this firm since the partners are all related so no blaming among themselves. There are better firms, try them.
Please connect with partners and ask them to improve work culture of the firm. Inclusivity, responsiveness, positivity and merit is something which is missing from this firm.