Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
If one has to choose between DU and T3 NLUs such as TNNLU, MNLU, NLU Delhi etc, I would choose DU.
Do you have nightmares at night of Noojies being after you? It seems that you need therapy since you are obsessed with them and seeing them everywhere.
NUJS girls run after scholarships, competitive exams, research positions and PPOs only.
Lol, nice one, man. Not really. Just accept that we’re better than every CLAT NLU already. It’s not that hard and it’ll make you feel better once it’s off your chest.
Lol, so high fees means a college is crap? And you’re deluded enough to compare us to Amity and DU. Grow up. It’s this kind of stupid logic that proves that people from NLUD are far superior to the trolls on LI who flunked AILET and have a lifetime of bitterness.
Didn't give Symbi's entrance either. If that makes for the argument that I flunked it, only NLUD trolls can argue like that. Goes to show that you're taught nothing there.
I guarantee you gave AILET and couldn’t clear it. You can hide behind online anonymity but you can’t hide from yourself in real life.
You didn't clear CLAT either. So why do you keep comparing your institution with CLAT NLUs about which you know nothing?
Lol, I got into all the CLAT NLUs except NLS. And I also know for a fact that none of them are actually any better than NLUD, although that goes against the misleading narrative you guys want to spread on this site.
How do you know that for a fact? It's a pity that you are not even being taught the basic difference between fact and opinion at NLUD, I thought you still had a few good faculty left who haven't come to us at NLS.
Have enough friends in these places. And I’ve met enough people from all the top NLUs to actually pass this judgement. They’re just simply not any better than us. And you guys literally had just three of our faculty leave for you and that too because one of them were a couple pair, but that’s enough to boost your ego so much? I couldn’t care less about your opinion about NLUD, keep being salty about flunking AILET.
But you actually never got into any of those. Which clearly shows in the lack of class in your comments.
No, crappy college charging high fees means that it has got delusions of grandeur. Like NLUD does.
Sorry, kid, but the only crappy college is the one where a bitter fool like you had to do his graduation from. You wouldn’t qualify to be within 10 km radius of NLUD.
Ooh, name calling by a troll whose only claim to fame is that he cracked a scam exam meant to defraud school students who don't know any better! By the way, your institution keeps inviting me over there to take classes (which I keep refusing on principle), so that makes you very much the kid who doesn't know any better.
Lol, I doubt anyone at NLUD will care whether you take some of your third rate classes there. The fact that you had to put that up just shows how insecure and bitter you are in the real world as well. Get a life.
Typical of your lack of education. You clearly missed the part where he has written that he refused to take classes at NLUD. This is the lofty standard of the reading and comprehension skills of AILET-cracker trolls. You all are the worst possible things to have happened to NLUD.
Clearly, nobody at NLUD cares about their classes. It shows in their comments here.
Insecure low ranked NIRF college student spotted. But the pathetic Noojies will upvote you even though they’re the real tier 2. They spend all their time on this site.
Unlike you? You don't seem to have received any education, let alone tier. In fact, you and everyone who keep talking about these tiers and superiority are nothing but drain on the resources of the country spent on keeping you alive and trolling. Only those who don't have lives or prospects keep discussing such idiotic non-issues. Of course, the wonderful LI policy facilitates and enables that, a sin that Kian et al would have to pay for one day or another.
Oh, to hell with your opinion on us. We’re just simply better than all your cheap CLAT NLUs.
Only cheap people call themselves the greatest. Which you keep doing here. Nobody else thinks that you are even good, let alone great.
I think they do. You don’t since you still feel bitter about AILET, but in the real world, people recognise us just fine.
Nope, they don't. You thinking that they do won't change the reality.
Yeah, they do. Your troll opinions aren’t the real world, in case you’re that delusional.
So don't react to our opinions. Who is asking you to? Bask in your delusions and misplaced superiority complex. Because the rest of the world does not hold you in high regard at all.
I think the reaction is just to point out the stupidity of the anti-NLUD trolls. Let’s be clear, none of you guys are the champions of some inclusive exam. You’re just mad because you couldn’t get into NLUD and are angry to see it do well.
If that's what you keep telling yourself while justifying your complicity in a scam, then keep doing so. Once a scammer (AILET), always a scammer (fake NIRF data).
Fraud NIRF participant spotted. They are the only ones who recognise their college to be good, let alone great.
DU eyes closed.

Dont waste 5 years of your life in a T3 NLU in some remote area with a campus that is still under construction to accommodate basic amenities. Not to forget the quality of faculty in these T3 NLUs.
Sparing you the shit show of the comment section-

I'm an enrolled student of DU, graduated from a tier-1 Uni,

3years of horseshit is what you can expect from here. Yes, our mode of studying is a bit better because of our intense focus on case-mat (original judgements of cases) litigation and govt job-centric approach of the faculty( obsessed with judiciary exams)

when it comes to our examination it's like playing a roulette( no one fucking knows what will happen) YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR PROFOUND WISDOM OF LAW UP YOUR ASS!

NO INTERNALS

NO BARE ACTS ALLOWED

NO HOLIDAY

NO FOLLOWING SOME BOOK

YOU CAN'T ASK FOR REVAL HERE!

If you are hell-bent on taking up litigation after 3 years, go for DU, eyes closed, if you study diligently you will do okay at court.

Also, Marks is the primary reason why DU ppl are sort of ******** when it comes to Corporate jobs.
A 50-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.