Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
Yeah, they do. Your troll opinions aren’t the real world, in case you’re that delusional.
A 50-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
But you actually never got into any of those. Which clearly shows in the lack of class in your comments.
Clearly, nobody at NLUD cares about their classes. It shows in their comments here.
How do you know that for a fact? It's a pity that you are not even being taught the basic difference between fact and opinion at NLUD, I thought you still had a few good faculty left who haven't come to us at NLS.
Lol, I got into all the CLAT NLUs except NLS. And I also know for a fact that none of them are actually any better than NLUD, although that goes against the misleading narrative you guys want to spread on this site.
If that's what you keep telling yourself while justifying your complicity in a scam, then keep doing so. Once a scammer (AILET), always a scammer (fake NIRF data).
Nope, they don't. You thinking that they do won't change the reality.
Lol, I doubt anyone at NLUD will care whether you take some of your third rate classes there. The fact that you had to put that up just shows how insecure and bitter you are in the real world as well. Get a life.
I think the reaction is just to point out the stupidity of the anti-NLUD trolls. Let’s be clear, none of you guys are the champions of some inclusive exam. You’re just mad because you couldn’t get into NLUD and are angry to see it do well.
I think they do. You don’t since you still feel bitter about AILET, but in the real world, people recognise us just fine.
So don't react to our opinions. Who is asking you to? Bask in your delusions and misplaced superiority complex. Because the rest of the world does not hold you in high regard at all.
You didn't clear CLAT either. So why do you keep comparing your institution with CLAT NLUs about which you know nothing?
Only cheap people call themselves the greatest. Which you keep doing here. Nobody else thinks that you are even good, let alone great.
Oh, to hell with your opinion on us. We’re just simply better than all your cheap CLAT NLUs.
I guarantee you gave AILET and couldn’t clear it. You can hide behind online anonymity but you can’t hide from yourself in real life.
Sorry, kid, but the only crappy college is the one where a bitter fool like you had to do his graduation from. You wouldn’t qualify to be within 10 km radius of NLUD.
No, crappy college charging high fees means that it has got delusions of grandeur. Like NLUD does.
Didn't give Symbi's entrance either. If that makes for the argument that I flunked it, only NLUD trolls can argue like that. Goes to show that you're taught nothing there.
Lol, so high fees means a college is crap? And you’re deluded enough to compare us to Amity and DU. Grow up. It’s this kind of stupid logic that proves that people from NLUD are far superior to the trolls on LI who flunked AILET and have a lifetime of bitterness.
DU eyes closed.

Dont waste 5 years of your life in a T3 NLU in some remote area with a campus that is still under construction to accommodate basic amenities. Not to forget the quality of faculty in these T3 NLUs.
Fraud NIRF participant spotted. They are the only ones who recognise their college to be good, let alone great.
Lol, nice one, man. Not really. Just accept that we’re better than every CLAT NLU already. It’s not that hard and it’ll make you feel better once it’s off your chest.
Insecure low ranked NIRF college student spotted. But the pathetic Noojies will upvote you even though they’re the real tier 2. They spend all their time on this site.
NUJS girls run after scholarships, competitive exams, research positions and PPOs only.
Do you have nightmares at night of Noojies being after you? It seems that you need therapy since you are obsessed with them and seeing them everywhere.
If one has to choose between DU and T3 NLUs such as TNNLU, MNLU, NLU Delhi etc, I would choose DU.