Read 62 comments as:
Filter By
Preach. I fail to see how they think that an anonymous form accusing people left and right holds any ground and is ethical in anyway. I have put like 4 fake stories in 7angrywomen page and all got published lmfao, we do love a little trolling.
hi, kindly remember these are real human being you are talking about.

Do think about the effects of your discussions or if this really does add something to the world or the issue.
A 91-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Yeah that fourth year has since been running a perpetrator solidarity group at NLS lamo, all perps hang out and smoke up together bitiching abt their lives at the LC. Disgusting.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Entering boy's hostel illegally to go to BF's room plus planned messages beforehand = strong presumption towards intention to have sex.
Withdrawing a complaint means that you are admitting that the cause of action did not exist.
A 48-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 77-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
she was forced to withdraw, but she never denied it. Warna procedings hote nahi
To all the boys make sure a sensible person, don't date a covert narcissist
didnโ€™t you just say she entered to consume drugs and now youโ€™re saying sex? pick a lane man
It is disgusting to see that even a thread like this about an NLUD student has been hijacked by NLS students fighting among themselves!
Accused discharged that burden when he showed that the complainant had illegally entered the boy's hostel to have sex. Please learn to apply the law too, not just parrot the provisions.
I can't believe there are still people in law schools with the midset as yours when rape law specifically makes an exception and says the accused has the Burden to prove consent
Which law of evidence are you reading, read 114A, the burden of proving consent was there when categorically denied is on the accused. Khud chale apna evidence law banana wtf
She entered the boy's hostel in order to have sex. If she subsequently calls it rape, then the burden of proving that rests with her. She failed to discharge that burden in this case. That's how the law still works, thankfully.
So u can c9mment by saying that she's doing it in Public so anyone can rape her? You men like to make stuff up then find a way to blame women lol
Han bhai ladki banja, fir dekhna kaise 10 Sal se 22 Sal ke chapri se 45 Sal ke professors se 60 Sal ke log kaise ghurte hai . Try climbing public transport after this. Then ull realise why girls like real crime doc.
Even a law student saying that they would rather not file a police case is really pitiable.
She is not someone who comes from the fringes of the society. She has enough social capital and has friends who would have started candle marches!
No bro I don't do drugs and it's an offense under the NDPS Act. My question is โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
A 24-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
she did not admit to file a fake case. she was made to. you know how much a women is harassed to death for filing a real case right?

also try reporting a rape case to the police, you ll understand why only 4% rape cases are reported.
ah! so easy to file a police complaint! and not only people like you but the entire media shaming the victims and saying the accused man is innocent
A 138-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.