Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Will the student body and SJA be able to reclaim their freedom or will it go the CNLU way? Looking at the present SJA, CNLU way it is, yayyyy.
Don't hyperventilate. Instead, go and study and maybe attend a few classes for a change. Nobody who cares about their academics has a problem with the students being asked to come back for a viva after one month of internship and before the end-semester exams start.
There are many many students who scheduled their internships for the month of November itself due to the academic calendar. What is your sage advice for all of these people, please do tell?
We are not supposed to have classes in the month of november. That time is for remedial classes which is mostly if you lack a few percentage attendence so most people will naturally use it for internships.
"Unlike you" Sorry but a lot of assumptions there. Also, how would something like locking the terrace help to bolster academic discipline? Or holding all vivas together?
Plenty of firms give mid month internships. Your inability to get those should make you reflect upon your CV.
Got one for myself, but some T1/T2 firms straight up refused to entertain individual applications because of such weird mid-month dates.
They wouldn't have had they found the CVs to be good enough. Every T1 firm is allowing several students to intern according to that schedule, so it's not a firm problem, it's a competence problem.
The current nujs GB is full of crybabies, who want the waste way out of everything. The VC is trying his best but there's only so much you can do with 24 year old brats who are deluded to the point of no help.
Atleast cnlu has better vc now and reforms has been started in unis Admin and other policies by Faizu
Okay. Get your VC to draft your CV too. And recruit at least one or two decent faculty while you are at it.
Too many pro-admin comments here. Guess they're all done by a couple of people at most, taking full advantage of the anonymity provided by Legally India.
Just like you are taking advantage of the same anonymity to push personal agendas here instead of addressing them internally within the university.
Your concerns also stem from selfish interests. Basically all you care for is that things should happen exactly the way you want it to be and for all your actions to have no consequences.
Interests of all batches do not lie in compromising every single bit of academic standard of the university, as you people have been trying to do for long. Don't even get me started on what you do for easy grades, attendances and extensions.
Whatever, that's simply not what I said but maybe you think that way. Can't help it!
Why go for LI rules? Write an open letter on your social media profile and share the link here. I don't think Kian or the mods will object to that.
There is no preference accorded to usernames but the comments not published in this thread were all trollish or personal attacks. Please express yourself more diplomatically and more on points of facts.
I didn't mean that they were being marked trollish and not published. They aren't simply visible at all. As in there is no indication that the comment had even been submitted.
A 198-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.