Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I wanted to know later on in law school do we have to miss our classes to intern at law firms?

Won't it affect my CGPA?
Are 3 internships with tier 1 or 2 enough to bag a job with tier 1 firms?
6 there are summer and winter breaks. No one in the top 20% of their job should find it difficult to find a job. But if you’re middling and you’ve only interned - you better have been a stellar intern.
If you are in Nalsar and still have to be in the top 20% for a job then it's not a good situation for Nalsar!
If you're not in the top 20% of any law university in India, you'll find it difficult to get a job unless you've got a very good CV otherwise. In most places, even being in top 20% won't be enough.
Youll get a job even if not in top 20%- but it might not be the best job or the job you want. If you dont want to ruin your chances you should just study.
I was almost in the middle of my class at NLS. Trust me without proper internships and the general legal acumen those internships helped me develop it would have been a bit difficult to land my T1 job.
This is hardly surprising. Even at NLS this situation is prevalent. With the rising number of kids at the top 6-7 NLUs, recruiters have more choice and cherry-pick the best ones. Only way to offset it is by doing many more corporate internships the way Noojies do.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.