Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
This is hardly surprising. Even at NLS this situation is prevalent. With the rising number of kids at the top 6-7 NLUs, recruiters have more choice and cherry-pick the best ones. Only way to offset it is by doing many more corporate internships the way Noojies do.
I was almost in the middle of my class at NLS. Trust me without proper internships and the general legal acumen those internships helped me develop it would have been a bit difficult to land my T1 job.
Youll get a job even if not in top 20%- but it might not be the best job or the job you want. If you dont want to ruin your chances you should just study.
If you're not in the top 20% of any law university in India, you'll find it difficult to get a job unless you've got a very good CV otherwise. In most places, even being in top 20% won't be enough.
If you are in Nalsar and still have to be in the top 20% for a job then it's not a good situation for Nalsar!
A 5-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
6 there are summer and winter breaks. No one in the top 20% of their job should find it difficult to find a job. But if you’re middling and you’ve only interned - you better have been a stellar intern.
Are 3 internships with tier 1 or 2 enough to bag a job with tier 1 firms?
I wanted to know later on in law school do we have to miss our classes to intern at law firms?

Won't it affect my CGPA?