Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Is it possible for me to get recruited at a tier 1 on day zero or get a PPO?

I am in the top 5% of my class and have 1 internship and 1 planned for 5th year and 1-2 good blogs on reputed sites ? No moots, no research papers and no extracurricular.

Really Stressed, senior advice will greatly be appreciated.
You might need to do more internships imo. Even though you have great marks, but having no proper extracurriculars along with less internship experience won’t help with your case of getting shortlisted for day zero interviews or receiving a PPO (which is dependent upon internship at a T1 Firm). For receiving a job offer from a T1 firm :

1. Either do more internships at those T1 firms , since most of the T1 firms hire a person if you have done internship there or have a high corporate internships experience at various T1 firms.

2. Various T1 firms have one internship policy where you have to perform well there and then hope for a PPO or at least can request them to short list your name from their side through their HR.

3. If you have good networks/ connections then just directly ask a partner of that particular T1 firm where you want to work for an interview opportunity for job or directly a job.
Should i be worried because i havent mooted and don't have that much publications?
Not really. Unless you want to pursue a foreign LLM. Just do more T1 Internships in your preferred team.
You could always write an article or two here and there if you want to. But I think having the adequate amount of internships (T1) and good marks is the only benchmark for securing a day interview call from a T1 firm. You can always negate lack of extracurricular stuff with proper T1 internships.
Firms that have single internship policy will get you the job quite quickly if you perform well there. But it depends upon you, you should ask your batchmates in CRA for a better perspective.
But i am doing internships in the break and dont have enough so should i miss college dor internships?
Apply to firms that have one internship policy. like KCO, JSA, CAM etc..
i am kind of in the same situation but i am from nls. What should I do to enhance my chances of day zero placements and PPO's
A 58-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.