Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Let’s call out the partners and instances of toxic partners in law firms, so that the new joiners can know the place they are seeking to go into. It is a great initiative and would invite as many comments possible.
more power to you there are various partners and individuals who exploit female lawyers in various ways. Further there are discrimination on the basis of language and law school. The lawyer resort to name calling, public humilation undermining strenghts of individuals because SA PA or partners are themselves egotist
I was once groped by a senior cam partner in a party btw iam a male and yhe P was felame
Terrible idea. Each persons definition of toxic is different. Me too was about sexual harassment and rape- those things are not open to interpretation. this is not me too at all- this is just venting and whining. grow up.
Note to Moderator: Could you merge this thread with the other Toxic Partners in Law Firms thread. That has comments pouring in without identifying names. Let's consolidate this into one solid thread. The Red Carpet (read "Flags") of Law Firms.
As usual,the legal fraternity is behind in the movement that has spread across the world in 2017.Its time that lawyers speak up as well.
Let's all out these partners in our soft blacklist.

If you're allotted these partners request the firm for different partners.
I experienced very creepy and toxic behaviour in t1 law firm situation in okhla delhi
A 57-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.