Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
This would be very first t-1 internship, I'm in my 7th sem and would love to hear what are the things I should be well versed with? (laws/drafting/researching/anything..)
How did you get it bud. I applied 5 times and got rejected in a week
It is t1 for a few practice areas like b & f, litigation,projects, not across all practice groups
Lit and Projects, yes. Banking, no. Saraf M&A is doing poorly, major clients have withdrawn mandates
It has all the who's who in their b&f team. Jhawar,abir dey etc to name a few
the who's who of bnf are found in Wadia Ghandy. the people you mention are hardly given THE work
Vaibhav's team is the exception when it comes to numbers. Indeed a true rainmaker.
Still what should be the basics one should be equipped with?
how was your internship? can you please share your learnings