Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Tum log NLUs se degree leneke baad muffat mein kaam thodi na karenge? Paise ke liye hi to padraheho na? Some are born into rich families, and some have to earn it. At the end of the day, money is what counts and money is what matters!
Bhikari NLUs will always depend on the State Govt funds, including the so-called 'Harvard of the East'. Just look at the size of the balance sheets of the NLUs!
Autonomy, yes. Cushioning from the effects of exercising that autonomy by going against express government wishes, no.
I agree with Khyber on this point. If only Sudhir could have stonewalled till the SC order, then there was an outside chance. However, given that the NLUs do depend on the state government for land, fundings etc., they can't really go in direct opposition.
The courts will not intervene in domicile quota cases. State governments (as all NLUs are state institutions) can and will bring executive orders to ringfence their interests, if needed (as Karnataka Govt is doing in this case).
NFSU will provide the greatest BSc LLB degree ever. It will be the most comprehensive degree ever seen, I am telling you. The most detailed degree ever.
I am enamoured of the place ever since I have started hearing great things about it from your posts. Is that so wrong? Say it isn't so...