Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
NLIU is really a nice place to be, with a new VC hoping it to reach newer heights:-)
Dude, gnlu has the shittiest seniors, lots of ragging, very large batch size no night life
NLIU has a good alumni base and a pretty even spread between aspiring corporate lawyers and judiciary/UPSC and other competitive exams aspirants so the environment is conducive for both. The new VC is quite shrewd, a lot of infrastructure updation is in the works.

The bad is that a lot of older professors are not in touch with the times when it comes to relevance of course material, and have a lackadaisical attitude. In class learning might be better in NLUJ but I don't think that's a given, or really super relevant if you're looking into corporates because most people learn things on their own, during internships. No point commenting on BSCLLB until that batch graduates.
If I have to select one out of the 3, then may be GNLU (because of the infrastructure and the Gujarat factor). But to be honest, all the 3 NLIU/NLUJ/GNLU are decently placed. It would really depend upon the candidate as to how well he or she can utilise the facilities and the platform of the University and the alumni network.
Proximity to lynching and plunging education and socio-economic life of the mass.
NLIU is a brilliant place to be in. Since it has a good alumni base, placements have been consistently great, particularly at Tier I law firms.
Everyone knows that gnlu is clearly ahead at the moment. We have students who spent like a semester in nluj retook clat and came back to gnlu cuz they didnt like it there. Same case with nliu, its pretty much dead.

So gnlu>nluj>nliu
Hi guys,

I am in the third year of a tier 1 NLU, and am confirmed to intern next month in the CM team at IndusLaw. When can I expect a PPO? After doing callbacks till 4th year, 5th year?