Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Similar thing happened at shamirpet, heard it was more than robbing tho....
"was abducted within the campus premises" and "student covered a distance of 5 km on foot to return safely to the campus"

Was the student on campus or not?
Did they check if the robber had a Rhodes scholarship? Because they are currently being robbed inside the campus by one such person anyway.
Everything is already robbed there bro. I have heard that the University tried to conduct their University intra-moot rounds and apparently the moot problem was directly plagiarized from some college in Maharashtra. If this is true then that college should actually put this out in social media saying that the Harvard of the East has actually plagiarized their moot problem.
How are these news when I know atleast 5 girls in NALSAR and NLSIU who got sexually assaulted
This type of incidents never ever happened in patna even in midnight while traveling from auto.
Being robbed at knife-point โ€“ or in my rather unique case, screwdriver-point โ€“ is an experience few can boast of, and even fewer would want to. On one not-so-magical night, while attempting to return from a day spent jousting in the courts, I vividly recall my encounter with Bombay's infamous 'gardullas' as I made my way back from a tiring session of courtly endeavors to my modest sanctuary in 'Nalla Sopara'. I was nestled in the bosom of my beloved first-class compartment, which on that particular evening, was suspiciously empty. Most days, these coaches are so full they seem on the brink of a dramatic explosion. But that night? It was like attending a funeral for an unpopular relative โ€“ eerily quiet and no one youโ€™d recognize.

The hour was encroaching upon the witching time, and the lack of the usual hustle in the coach made my spider-senses twitch. As the train trundled into Mira Road station, I spied a motley crew of gentlemen who looked as if they'd been rehearsing for a heist scene in a B-grade movie. Their poised readiness to board felt like I had an audience awaiting my next move. Trusting my instincts, I sprang to my feet and hastily disembarked, seeking refuge in the adjacent, reasonably populated general compartment.

The universe seemed to smile as I snagged a window seat. Across from me sat three seemingly worn-out souls, whom I mused were just returning from their 9 to 9 grind. Yet, just as I began crafting a heartfelt narrative about these diligent men, Naigaon approached and the plot twisted. One began a loving dance with my wristwatch, another serenaded my phone into his pocket, and the piรจce de rรฉsistance? The third presented his rusty screwdriver, perhaps thinking I needed a bit of DIY in my life. Their ballet of theft was so swift, it deserved a standing ovation.

As they exited stage left with grace and alacrity, I was left, not with anger, but with an appreciation for their flair. There I was, amidst an audience of weary travelers, pondering the artistry of my own personal pocket-theatre, staged by hardworking men in search of a different kind of payday.
lol advocates are good at anything other than helping get clients justice lol
A 29-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 46-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.