Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
Bohot bura hua yaar. Matlab, bohot bura.

But soch, aur bura ho sakta tha, like you not landing up with a job at all!
Be happy with what you get in Islam we say that the one who thanks Allah always get the better one compared to what they have sp happy my friend
yes, because i'm sure people are dumb enough to make important life decisions based on what a random dude is saying. stop hearing dumb things from your seniors and do something better with your time.
A law firm is basically putting out an advertisement with words like guaranteed bonus and you a lawyer is falling for this stupid ad.Your getting depressed thinking that I could have got this guaranteed bonus and all.Your dumb.
A 52-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
Think.If Trilegal is paying this way its because its not able to attract talent like a SAM,AZB etc.There is no great Tier 1 value of Trilegal.
Ya,lets see who the culture is strict on.The partners or the ones around the partners
Dont think so.And your friends who exited with their previous partners are paid better and don't have to put up with the new partners who cannot wrap their heads around "merit"
Rebelling or leaving, lol, you wish you had those options in this market
This is entirely false. The Partners who have moved in have been assimilated into our strict culture
If you want to call putting out some bitter truths about Trilegal as bashing go ahead.It won't help because this hike only reeks of desperation.
Saraf needs people as much as Trilegal.Give it a little time and Saraf will match or better the hike by Trilegal.But just to jump firms for this hike would be stupid.And blaming yourself for a past decision when you didn't know about Trilegal hike is a dumb thing to do.
the male friend in question is a master of manipulation in the well know law institute in gujarat
If only you knew how bad the work environment at Trilegal is,you wouldn't regret choosing Saraf.
the firm will vanish if they start paying that (and hikes across). Even small firms like Rajani has more rich and paying work that Saraf.
Still I'll have to cope up with loss of 6 lakhs if I stay for two years
From what I heard from a senior, Same situation happened in ▮▮▮ during Day Zero. 1 ▮▮▮ got both CAM and Saraf and she felt that CAM was a no-brainer to choose. However one male friend of ▮▮▮ persistently pleaded with her and manipulated her to choose Saraf, which was bizarre.