Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Jus Corpus. Send any ▮▮▮ ▮▮▮ and they will publish it!
Why the hell is this trollish?? I too don't have good publications on my CV. And am looking for journals where I can easily get published. What's wrong with this?????
CAUTION:- Please DO NOT publish at places where it is "easy" to do so by paying a small sum. They are total scams like the one mentioned below.

Publications add value to research and scholarship, and portray your ability to research and your interest apart from your writing skills. These emanate from the editorial selections by the boards, which are medium to tough depending on the blog/ journal. An EASY blog adds NO VALUE to you nor to scholarship.

Rather than just writing blogs for the sake of it, actually work on it with hardwork. Journals by NLUs apart from NLSIU have moderate standards of selection on various subject.

A blog should take you 3-4 weeks of consistent work for it to add any value. 3 days to arrive at a specific topic. 2 days to strategise the structure and introduction. 1 week only for research and the rest for content and checks. Increase this by a week per stage for journals.

Regards,

::_
Praise ____ ji in your blog and any RW publication will publish it.
Lol, NLU Blogs take 2-3 months to get back to you after you've made a submission.