Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I'm from a tier 1 NLU although I'm not participating in Day Z. In this Day Z season I've seen that many of the smaller firms also have only shortlisted a few people, all from top 10/15 of batch rank holders.

When an offer is made, these top rankholders will have multiple offers, and they'll undoubtedly go for a T1 firm, and these offers would be wasted. I can't decide if it is by design or sheer lack of perspective?

As a T2/T3 firm, of you intend to hire from a T1 NLU, at least try to go beyond the top rank holders and analyse the CV of others who might be equally deserving and more likely to accept instead of wasting offers. Or is it deliberate, where you actually have close to no vacancies and you're well aware that these will be rejected but you do this just to perhaps save face?
Firms like ICUL and argus should never be called to T1 NLUs. These stupid fellows will give out 1-2 offers to the absolute toppers and these offers always get wasted
As a matter of fact, toppers are choosing TTA, ICUL over CAM/SAM because of the increased pay/ better work life balance/ lesser toxicity.
Not really! ICUL threw 2 offers at NLS. Argus gave 1 offer at NLS. All the three offers got wasted. ICUL offered 20+ LPA to one of the students yet all of them rejected these offers. Freshers look for brand value than work-life balance. After working for 1-2years when they get burnt out, they start looking for better work-life balance.