Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
The list includes Tanmay Patnaik the blue-eyed boy of Rishabh Shroff and the fashion stylist of CAM.

Many associates and SAs from my LinkedIn feed are hopping the boat. Why such a sudden efflux?
Better work culture, relatively less toxic , increased pay what else the list goes on
CAM is now crumbling firm its own toxic work atmosphere.But Trilegal will also face the same fate because the CAM partners will continue the sane toxic culture at Trilegal which they were used to at the CAM offices.Associates gave left Trilegal and now Trilegal is hiking salaries because Associates ate leaving and are badly needed to work with three new partners
One CAM partner left for inhouse last year. He was brilliant and a gem to work with. His entire former team could not survive and has left for Trilegal, I think. Before them a banking partner from CAM, not any other partner from mainstream practice of M&A, banking or Cap Mkts have left from CAM
Idt ill ever work in trilegal as someone who has already interned there and wasn't offered a call-back but I'm grateful for how trilegal is disrupting the market with better culture and higher pay, it will force other firms to follow suit or risk losing talent.
CAM employees or partners leave CAM the first opportunity they get.How long can one pretend that they are not enslaved in CAM.Trilegal is in revenge mode specifically poaching from CAM because Cyril Shroff had called Trilegal a "smaller firm".
CAM is pretending to be a law firm.Its actually the kingdom of Shroff family.
CAM is like a really shitty firm to work for.No one has a good thing to say about CAM,although they may say something good for their teams or partners.They dont care for competence or legal research.They are obsessed to getting contacts and over powering the system.Their other OCD is billing.They might even give wrong advice to client which doesn't solve his problem but increases the clients litigation and the firms billing.
Im a straight guy. But boy Tanmay could dress sharp ekdum jhakaas fashion full on. I guess when you do private practice you have to dress sharp.

I was shocked when i heard he'd moved to Trilegal, didn't think he'd make such moves. But at the same time realization sank in later it was inevitable, good on him.
The man was featured in GQ boss!! I can’t recollect any other corporate lawyer making it in there!

But yes shocker of a move! Hila diya market ko! Something major must have happened. Anyone has deets?
Why is trilegal hiring everyone but me???? I am star performer in a tier 1 but to receive any calls from any head hunter.
Slaves at CAM are probably worse off than slaves at Trilegal.Thats why
A 15-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.